Kerbside Pallet Delivery*
Kerbside Pallet Delivery* - Orders Over £1000
Accessory Parcel Next Working Day Delivery
Medium Parcel Next Working Day Delivery
White Glove Delivery Service
Samples 3-5 Days
Samples Next Working Day
Remote Delivery (See Below)
Calculated at Checkout
OUR PALLETS ARE DELIVERED TO THE KERBSIDE ONLY.
watch our video above to find out more
Kerbside Pallet Deliveries
Our pallet service offers delivery to the kerbside only. All standard tile and adhesive orders require delivery via our pallet service. You will have the option to pick a delivery date when you reach the checkout. Please see our delivery video for more details.
- Once a date has been agreed, you must ensure someone is available to accept/sign for the delivery
- This service is a KERBSIDE service only
- Couriers will not move pallets inside a property
- Damages must be signed for as 'damaged' and reported within 24 hours
We are happy to arrange quotations for shipping to all European countries. This service is not available via our checkout so please contact one of our customer service team.
For all orders going outside of the EU we can prepare and package your pallet ready for collection by your chosen service.
White Glove Delivery
Delivery to doorstep and pallet removal where required, providing there is a clear walk way the driver will take goods to room of choice
- Full in house control of deliveries and accurate ETA by contacting the driver direct
- Reduced damages due to reduced touch points until delivery has arrived
- Routing to suit AM deliveries
- 3 hour ETA text message the evening before delivery
- 30 minute pre call to the customer on the day of delivery from the driver
For all small orders your parcel will go out on our next day courier service (when your order is placed before 4pm). Your order will be carefully picked and packed and will arrive at your door via one of our couriers. If you happen to be out they will leave a calling card for you to rearrange delivery or collection from your local depot.
Products that may go by Courier
- Sealers & Grouts
- Tools & Accessories
- Dado Borders & Trims
- Underfloor Heating
Remote Area Deliveries
If you happen to live in an area that is considered to be 'remote' by our couriers, you will incur additional delivery charges. A next day delivery service may not be available in a remote location. This will be made clear to you at the checkout.
Remote areas include: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore. If you are unsure whether or not you fall into a remote area please call our customer service team on 01752 785623
Samples start from 99p with free postage and should be with you within 3 to 5 working days. This service can be upgraded to a 1-2 working day service for £4.50 at the checkout.